How can I become a captain? What are the requirements?
- Latest update: November 4, 2018
Please bring the following documents during your training session:
- Driver’s License (PROFESSIONAL/ NON-PROFESSIONAL)
- Vehicle Registration Paper
- Vehicle Tax Token
- Vehicle Insurance Paper
- Vehicle Fitness Paper (only for captains)
- Owner NID (if not the owner of the vehicle)
For more details, please attend the training sessions. (Training sessions timing & Addresses)
- Mirpur DOHS: Avenue 11, House No# 1184, Kingbodonti(1st Floor), Mirpur DOHS
- Dhanmondi: Plot No. 530A (Old) Holding Number: 39 A, Road No 8, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205. Behind Sheikh Jamal football playground.
- Banani: Floor- 2nd, House-12, Road-2/3, Block-F, Chairman Bari, Beside Panir Pump-6, Banani.
- Motijheel: Sunrise Coaching Center, 2/2-F (5th Floor), Arambagh, Opposite side of Notre Dame College.
Official Working Days: Saturday – Thursday
Official Working Hour: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Off Day: Friday