How to order more than one together?
- Latest update: March 3, 2021
In order to place more than one order together –
- Firstly go to the “create order option” then you will find a “bulk order” option.
- After clicking on the “bulk order” option all you need to do is to upload a CSV file. You can also place new orders in the excel sheet; for that, you need to fill up the details – Product type, Store name, Delivery time, Product’s weight, Amount to collect, Recipient details, Item, quantity, special instruction.
- After providing all the details you need to click on the “Confirm order” option. If any of your provided details are incorrect then it will appear on the screen as “order has invalid data” while confirming the order. You can modify everything by clicking on the “go-to errors’ button. Then you have to correct all the wrong information.
- Lastly, you need to click on the “confirm order” option for saving the orders.
For detailed step by step guidance please check this video tutorial