Necessary information for Exchange & Reverse Pickup Process
- Latest update: March 14, 2023
Please ask your customer to pack the parcel properly and make sure that all returned products are correctly handed off by the customer in reverse pickup or exchange scenarios because the return parcel is picked up from the customer and delivered back to the merchant.
• Label the parcel with the recipient’s name, contact information, and consignment or parcel ID in addition to the detailed address.
• Take photos of the product with and without packaging.
• Weigh the product on the weighing machine and keep the picture with the weight.
• Collect the pickup slip and OTP from the pickup agent.