What is your pickup related issue resolving policy?
- Latest update: March 14, 2023
• Generally, pickup is done by 8 p.m. (7 p.m. for merchants outside Dhaka). Please wait until that time before reporting any issues regarding late pickup or no pickup.
• The last time for parcel entry is 4 p.m. In case of partial delivery, the entry should be made by 9 p.m.
• If your pickup is not within the stipulated time, then issue the report for that order from the panel.
• Also, if you face any problem with the particular order, you can issue the report in the following ways if you want:
• Click on the product for which you are having an issue in the Deliveries option of the panel dashboard > More > Report Issue option.
• Select the type of problem there, enter the description, attach the image (if any), and submit.
Alternatively, email us at [email protected].
Also, contact our merchant support number. (Press 9 from the IVR.) The number is 09610003030 from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. We will resolve the issue as soon as possible. Or you can also contact our live chat team by clicking on the “Chat with Us” option in the panel. (9 am to 11 pm).