How can I become a rider? What are the requirements (documents, training time schedule, address)?
“Please bring the following documents during your training session:
2. Driver’s License (PROFESSIONAL/ NON-PROFESSIONAL)
3. Vehicle Registration Paper
4. Vehicle Tax Token
5. Vehicle Insurance Paper
6. Owner NID (if not the owner of the vehicle)
For more details, please attend the training sessions.
(*Please note that timing may vary during Ramadan or other special days. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more details.)
For Dhaka, Tongi & Narayangonj – 9:30 AM to 6:30PM (Saturday – Thursday) **Closed on Friday & Govt. Holidays
Saturday to Thursday
12:00pm – 02:00pm
03:00pm – 05:00pm
06:00pm – 08:00pm
10:00am – 12:00pm
04:00pm – 06:00pm
**Friday office remains closed from 12:30pm – 3pm for Jumma prayer.
**Closed on Govt. Holidays
Saturday to Thursday.
11:30 am – 01:30pm
02:00 pm – 04:00pm
04:30 pm – 06:30pm
**Closed on Friday & Govt. Holidays
***If anyone comes for training he/she has to be present within 6:00pm.
Where to come (Addresses):
1. Mirpur DOHS: Avenue 11, House No# 1184, Kingbodonti(1st Floor), Mirpur DOHS
2. Dhanmondi: Plot No. 530A (Old) Holding Number: 39 A, Road No 8, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205. Behind Sheikh Jamal football playground.
3. Banani: Floor- 2nd, House-12, Road-2/3, Block-F, Chairman Bari, Beside Panir Pump-6, Banani.
4. Motijheel: Sunrise Coaching Center, 2/2-F (5th Floor), Arambagh, Opposite side of Notre Dame College.
5. Tongi & Gazipur: Idris Tower, Ground Floor, College Gate, Tongi, Gazipur (Crystal College Building, East side of main Road)
6. Narayangonj: Momotaj Plaza (Lift 6), South Shostapur, Fotullah, Narayangonj. (Oposite of District Jail)
7. Chattogram: 7th floor, Finlay Square, 2 no. Gate. Beside the Chottogram Shopping complex.